If we came to help you we would start by asking you some of the following questions:
- What should HR know or understand about your organization?
- To what extent is your HR team expected to understand your company balance sheet and P&L statement?
- How would you have your HR team specifically contribute to shareholder or stakeholder value?
- How would your HR team substantiate its influence on employee engagement, productivity and performance?
- What role does your HR team play in influencing you organization's identity and reputation in the community you operate and throughout your industry?
- What is HR's role in contributing to your organization being identified as an employer of choice?
- How does the HR function influence your organization's overall strategy and results?
- In particular, how might the following words relate to the way that HR operates?
- Pursuing clarity and being relevant
- Being proactive
- Providing an opinion and perspective
- Getting results and practicing leadership
Can we help you? Click here to view our HR development curriculum.
Contact us +1 403 266 8855 or,